A VERY SHORT INTRODUCTION TO LIBERAL RELIGION by James Ishmael Ford
Introduction to James Luther Adam’s “5 Smooth Stones of Liberal Religion (YouTube, 4:59) by Rev. Naomi King
Unitarian Universalist Origins: Our Historic Faith
A playlist of short videos compiled by the UU Congregation of York, Pennsylvania for their New UU course
Five Smooth Stones of Religious Liberalism
More in-depth history and theology:
Alice Blair Wesley, 2001 Minns Lectures (6 lectures)
The Lay and Liberal Doctrine of the Church: The Spirit and the Promise of Our Covenant
- Love Is the Doctrine of this Church. . .
- Thus Do We Covenant . . .
- How We Came to Forget the Covenant for a Long Time
- The Theology and Anthropology of Our Liberal Covenant
- Updating the Cambridge Platform
- Toward a Covenanted Association of Congregations: On Patterns of Authentic Authority AMONG Free Churches
Rev. Hosea Ballou’s Treatise on Atonement Over two hundred years old, a step-by-step explanation of the Universalist interpretation of Christianity.
UU History Sources from the Unitarian Universalist Historical Society