The Rustic Mechanicals are taking William Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night, or What You Will on the road in their “Midsummer Madness” tour of northern West Virginia.
The Rustic Mechanicals, under the direction of Celi Oliveto, is the state’s only professional Shakepeare troupe, touring three shows annually. Their 2016 season continues with a performance at The High Gate Carriage House, Fairmont, on Friday, July 8, at 7:00 p.m., followed by a free performance at The Ferguson Memorial Park Performance Center, Shinnston, on Saturday, July 9, 2016, at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 8, The High Gate Carriage House in Fairmont
- Saturday, July 9, Ferguson Memorial Park Performance Center in Shinnston
- Sunday, July 10, M.T. Pockets Theatre Company at their new location on Parson’s Street in Morgantown
- Saturday, July 16, Weirton Event Center in Weirton
- Sunday, July 17, Toad Hall in Grafton
- Saturday, July 23, Ferguson Memorial Park in Shinnston
- Sunday, July 24, St. Albans City Park in St. Albans
All performances except July 8 and 10 are free to the public.
For more information — prices, times, locations, reservations — see the Vintage Theatre Company’s announcement (CLICK HERE).