After much deliberation, we have come to the decision to hold services every Sunday. This will start on November 1, 2015. We believe that we have enough people coming regularly to make this leap. We will continue to have guests as often as we can. Thinking ahead, here is our service calendar for the next couple of months with service leaders and some topics. The details of the services will be posted on the blog the Sunday evening before the service.
- October 18 – Rev. James Reeb, UUs and Equality – John
- November 1 – Day of the Dead – Lisa
- November 8 – Reconciliation and Forgiveness– Cricket
- November 15 – Visiting Guest Rev. Donald Rollins – look for Music and Fun
- November 22 – UU History – Robert
- November 29 – Finding Your Tribe – Cricket
- December 6 – Living UU Principles – Lisa
- December 13 – Children/ Youth – John and Kids
- December 20 – Seasonal – Robert and Lisa
- December 27th We will not be having a service on this Sunday. We do invite you all to join us as we travel to Marietta OH on Christmas Eve.
Also we will be starting a religious education program. The adults will be working on Building Your Theology and the children will be working on What do You Stand For? We will be doing Religious Education from 10 to 10:45 on Sunday Mornings Starting November 1st. We will have time for coffee and sharing at 10:45 am and then the worship service will begin at 11am. We will still be in the PWA Uptown event center at 305 Washington Ave. in Clarksburg, WV.
Hope to see you there.